She dreams, she hopes, she loves, she has faith. Like fireflies, it glows in her darkest days, the sweet taste of bittersweet memories. Sunshine and Raindrops, a sweet escape of a world only she knows.
She's strong, she's passionate, and she never gives up.
Most importantly, she's loved.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

anybody still here?

Hi.
I know I disappointed you all cause I haven't been posting forever.

I'm really sorry, but I've been so busy and overwhelmed and I didn't want to write any post and post it for the sake of just posting.. get it?

I have been working on the story and I have two posts that I'm going to edit and post enshalla..

I'm so sorry again.

love you all,
bella xoxo


12 comments:

  1. Aww take your time hun!
    Can't wait for the next posts xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for being understanding!
      I'll do my best :*

      -bella xoxo

      Delete
  2. Yah still here even if there's no body just finish this story please :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!
    I thought you would never come back but you did*-*
    Can't wait to read the rest of the story! Please post it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      of course I'd come back, I can't leave you guys:*


      -bella xoxo

      Delete
  4. we cannot wait for you to post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES I'm still heree :') I've missed you. I know, I is a weirdo :( bs eshtgna l your posts. Can't wait for them x

    noura m x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dear
      i missed you too:*
      I just posted, enjoy!

      -bella xoxo

      Delete
  6. You still didn't post anything about the story:( I'm disappointment:(

    ReplyDelete