She dreams, she hopes, she loves, she has faith. Like fireflies, it glows in her darkest days, the sweet taste of bittersweet memories. Sunshine and Raindrops, a sweet escape of a world only she knows.
She's strong, she's passionate, and she never gives up.
Most importantly, she's loved.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Love & everything in between. Part 2


       Faris was Lulu’s fiancé. Lulu and Faris got engaged a year ago, and they had plans to get married in the next couple of months.
“Eshloun Faris be6al3a?” Noura asked
“Mara ana oo Faris kina insolef o gali ina e3arif 3azeez, not personally but he knows someone who does, so I’ll ask him for the number.” Lulu smiled
“Okay wetha galich laish tabena?” Noura asked
“7abebty eshfeech? Faris is open-minded, I’ll tell him you want the number o bas, no questions asked.”
Noura smiled, “you’re the best tadren?”
Lulu smiled, “yup, I know!”
Noura laughed, “ and I love you for that!”
“Me too” Lulu said as she parked in front of Noura’s house.

“Tadreen eny bag3ad all day long thinking of how to talk to him 9a7?” Noura stated
Lulu nodded, “eeh adry, bas na9e7a meny? Talk to him 3ady, lat7asesena enich mayta 3alaih, although I have no idea what you’re planning to say? ‘Hey 3azeez I love you? Been loving you since 4 years ago?’” Lulu said sarcastically
“Lwailo mu wakta etnakteen tara!” Noura was annoyed
“Eshda3wa 3a9abtay I was joking” Lulu protested
“Eeh mu waktaa! I need serious advice walla!” Noura frowned
“Do you love him?” Lulu asked plainly.
“I don’t know, I don’t think so..” Noura said
“3ayal laish betkalmeena ??” Lulu bugged her eyes
Noura sighed, “Lulu I told you a million times! The feelings I have for him, madry if I can call them love! I told you the whole time I spent talking to him on the plane 7asait ena we connected in lots of things but I don’t know what the connection can be called. Lulu, a7s he’s the right guy for me, walla I do.. and honestly, for the past four years, I can’t picture myself with any guy but him.. I know I don’t know a lot about him, but I want to spend my life getting to know each and everything about him.”
“There you go,” Lulu said
“There I go shino?” Noura was confused
“Goleela hal kalam, what you told me exactly.” Lulu said
Noura shook her head, “la la a7s wayed ga3da ag6 nafsi 3alaih, khalas Lulu I’ll figure it out.”
Noura got out of Lulu’s car and went inside. Lulu drove back home and on her way she called Faris to tell him to get 3azeez’s number.

As Noura walked up to her room, she saw her brother Fahad coming her way.
“Fahad 7abeby ana tawne rada elbait,” Noura said
“Mara7 te6l3een?” Fahad asked
“Laa bas 6ala3at already, yemken ag3ad belbait, laish?” Noura asked
“Madry la2ani barou7 elshalaih o mawedi akhalech bel bait brou7ech 3araftay shloun youba?” Fahad said, he loved his sister and was always worrying about her.
“Eeh 3ade Fahad rou7 ana ag3ad belbait brou7i shel mushkela?” Noura said
“Mafeeh mushkela bas mabe akhalech brou7ich,” Fahad was indirectly telling Noura to make plans
“Fahad walla I’ll be fine, oo etha chthy 3ayal ana yemkn bacher ayek elshalaih, tamam?” Noura assured her brother that she’s going to be fine
Fahad nodded, “3ala ra7tch, deray balech w kalmeeny etha taben shay!” He kissed his sisters forehead and left the house.

Noura checked her phone to see if Lulu sent her the number, but she didn’t receive any message so she decided to take a shower then lay in bed for the day watching movies nonstop.

At around 8:30 pm that day, Noura received a message from Lulu saying:

“Sorry 3al ta25eer, Fairs just sent me this – AbdulAzeez AlFlani #:xxxxxxxx”

Noura’s heart automatically started beating so fast. She got butterflies in her stomach and she didn’t know why.

“Luluu madri laish galby yerga3!!”

Lulu,
“Listen calm down, o rakzay eb kalamich, you only have one shot so don’t mess it up! I wish you the best 7abebty, call me the moment you’re done!!”

Noura,
“I don’t know meta baklmaa, right now 7ady 5ayfa”

Lulu,
“Take your time xx”

Noura,
“Shalaih tomorrow? Just me & u”

Lulu,
“Can Fairs come later on?”

Noura,
“Yeah Fahad bekoun yamna”

Lulu,
“great ;*”

Noura tried to keep watching the movie she had on, but her mind was currently in a storm of thoughts. She wanted to talk to 3azeez and get done with it, yet a huge part of her was scared.
She knew her brother was open-minded about this subject, but she didn’t know how he’d react.
Most importantly, she was scared to see how 3azeez will react to her. It has been 4 years, and the possibilities of him not remembering her are huge.
But the thoughts of her not spending her life with him were even scarier.
She closed her eyes and went 4 years back and she replayed the whole scene with 3azeez. How could she be attached to a person she met for one day only? How could she have strong feelings for a person she met four years ago?
Noura was always a strong person, she never lets anyone close enough to hurt her, she never lets down her guard, but with 3azeez, its like she has no guard.
She began wondering how he looks like now, where he works and what’s his lifestyle like.

When she opened her eyes, she realized that she fell asleep thinking about him. She checked the time and it was half past midnight. She sat up on her bed and mustered every ounce of courage she had and added his number to her contacts and checked to see if he was online.

And he was.

Before whatsapping him she changed her profile name to Noura, instead of Noura AlFlani then she took a deep breath and talked to him.

“Esalam 3alaykum,”

3azeez took two seconds then replied,
“Hala?”
“Men ma3ay?”

Noura,
“Noura,”

3azeez was confused, yet he knew how many fake messages and calls he got so he was really cold,
“What do you want?”
“Do I know you?”

Noura was really scared, but she knew this was the only chance she had,
“I’m not sure if you know me, abe aklmick eb mawthoo3..”

3azeez,
“Go ahead?”

Noura,
“I’ve heard that you’re engaged, is that true?”

3azeez,
“That’s really none of your business, taben shay thany?”

Noura frowned; she didn’t like how he was talking to her,
“3azeez, ana madry shloun yatny el jur2a w dazaitlek msg, madry etha ely ga3da asweh 9a7 wela ghala6, bs sema3t enick ga3ed ta56ib w gelt ena this is my only chance.. I don’t know if you remember me, we met 4 years ago, on the plane back home. Oo el9ara7a men thak elwakt, and you never left my mind. 3azeez, I really don’t know how to explain what I’m trying to say, but all I know is that we had a connection the day we met, and I know I don’t know you well, but I want to spend the rest of my life getting to know you.. I hope you don’t misunderstand what I’m saying.. I don’t play games..”

3azeez took a while to read her message and reply, and when he did,
“Noura AlFlani?”

Noura’s heart raced,
“Yes..”

3azeez,
“Where were you for the past 4 years?”



To be continued…


20 comments:

  1. This seems so intresting I love it I love the way you write even more its so fasinating good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. God! You're so talented mashallahh<3
    I'm so excited for the next post!(ง*-*)ง
    I love your way of writing! So much!!!
    Please post soon*-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ♥ 3nsy e7sas ena she'll meet him bl shalieh m3 faris aw her brother fahad I'm excited for the next post ;* ♥Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. P O S T S O O N. OR ELSEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

    -NouraM

    ReplyDelete
  5. wainkkkkk:(? we want a post</3

    NouraM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why you didn't post yet!!!
    We've been waiting for so long:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where are you!!!
    Post soon please:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where are you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yallaa weench ma 9aart 3aad <////3

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! POST SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! I beg you:(

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG shda3waa 6awaltay al'3aibaa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Naaa6reeeeeeeeen wallah na6reeeen lat6awleeeeeen wayiiiddd :(!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where are yaa?
    You're taking so long to post!!!
    Please please post soon:(
    We are waiting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought you were going to post weekly....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm dissapontment:(
    Seriously you're taking so long!!!!
    Where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  17. 6 weeks since you posted:( what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where are you? If you're going through something atm just tell us!
    We will understand!

    ReplyDelete