She dreams, she hopes, she loves, she has faith. Like fireflies, it glows in her darkest days, the sweet taste of bittersweet memories. Sunshine and Raindrops, a sweet escape of a world only she knows.
She's strong, she's passionate, and she never gives up.
Most importantly, she's loved.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Part 15.


        It was close to 10:30 when Dalal’s mother called her, “entay betnameen 3nd Rawan wela betrdeen elbait?”
“La youma kanii al7een bamshi,” Dalal chuckled.
“Eeh yala 7abebty reday oboich yes2al 3anich.” Dalal’s mother said
“Enshalla youma shway w akoun 3ndkom.” Dalal replied
“Eeh 3ad mu etrou7en meni wela menak..” Dalal’s mother said with a sarcastic tone.
“Lat5afeen mama, makalamt Faisal elyoum.” Dalal replied coldly.
“Eeh ashwa khaleech chthy, latdgeen 3alaih wala etkalmena lain ohma edgoun 3alay oo e9eer shay rasme”
“7ather youma.” Dalal ended the call and looked at Rawan with a worried look.

“Whats wrong babe?” Rawan asked
“Madrii ya3ne ga3da a7ate shway.” Dalal replied as she got up and picked up her bag.
“Shet7ateen?”
“Rawoon, Faisal makalmnii men we9alna baitkom, I’m worried about him.” Dalal replied
“Enzain degay kalmeeh? Aw dezeela message?” Rawan suggested
“Laa I don’t wanna be so needy. W ham I feel worried madri laish!” Dalal said
“Enzain shofay get home w shofay ahalech and by the time you get in bed etha he still didn’t call you, call him okay?”
Dalal nodded and turned around and looked into Rawan’s closet. She picked out a white blazer and turned around, “ba5eth hatha balbsa bacher okay?”
Rawan nodded, “sure 7abebty e5theeh, bas 3ad mu ethee3 eb baitkum nafs kelmara” she smiled sarcastically.
“Waay Rawan tara walla all your stuff eb kabati lazem you come and pick them out! Nsait shno malech w shno mali”
Rawan laughed, “3adi yuba whats mine is yours and vice versa!”
Dalal nodded, “expect for faisal.. he’s mine only.”
“Waaaaay 3eshtaw!!!” Rawan laughed, “You still love him so much don’t you?”
“I love him more than before Rawan..” Dalal blushed.
“Yuba Allah e5aleekom 7ag ba3ath! You’re cute together!”
“Thank you 7abebty,” Dalal hugged Rawan, grabbed her things, said goodbye and left.

Dalal got home, spent a little time with her parents, took a shower and still she got no call or message from Faisal. She couldn’t take it anymore so she decided to call him.
He didn’t pick up the first time she called. So she waited for him to call her back, yet he still didn’t call.

She texted Rawan,
“Ray , I called Faisal once and he didn’t pick up, adgla again wela its too much?”

Rawan replied back,
“Call him again babe, wela mara7 etnameen a3rfech. And don’t be late bacher, we have a quiz the first 15 minutes of class!”

Dalal replied,
“I hope darastay, cuz banqil mench;* love you, goodnight!”

Dalal called Faisal again and this time, Faisal picked up.
“Aloo?”
“Hi Faisal, eshlounck?”
“Al7een a7san dam eny sem3at 9otech,”
Dalal blushed, “shaklek kent nayem?”
“Eeh walla, tawni ga3ed. Laish feech shay?”
“Laa walla bas ya3ne, hmm kent a7ateek.” Dalal whispered.
Faisal smiled and rubbed his sleepy eyes, Dalal was starting to let her guard down and express her feelings again. That was a good sign. “Et7ateni ana? Ya bakhty.”
Dalal laid back in bed and whispered softly, “akeed shloun ma7atek? I was really worried ena 9ar feek shay.”
“Lat7ateen 7abebty, I’m fine.” Faisal sighed
Dalal wasn’t convinced enough, “Faisal are you sure? Please etha feek shay please goule. Latkhaleni a7aty.”
“Bas met’thayig shway.” Faisal said, “Bas walla lat7ateen, I’ll be fine.”
“Faisal, tell me what’s wrong?” Dalal whispered in the most calming voice ever.
Faisal was dazed by Dalal’s voice that he said, “things aren’t going that well with omy..”
Dalal’s heart sank; she knew that something was wrong. “I thought you said Haya was going to take care of that?”
“Daloola I really don’t know what to tell you,”
“Faisal please tell me the truth,” tears were slowly drowning Dalal’s eyes. She was afraid to hear what Faisal was about to say next.
“Omy mu meqtan3a,” Faisal sighed
Dalal remained silent, “Daloola, do you trust me?”
Dalal replied with an mm.
“Then don’t worry, I promise you I won’t let go. I promise we’ll be together, I promise.”
Dalal stayed quiet for a while, “Please this time keep your promise?”
“I won’t disappoint you, Daloola.”
Dalal nodded, “Khalas 3ayal, akhaleek terta7.”
“No stay for awhile?” Faisal begged
Dalal smiled, “Faisal I can’t I have class bacher, enta wayink a9lan?”
“Mu tharoori et3arfeen wayni, bas goleeli, meta your classes bacher?”
“I have one at 8 oo one at 10, laish?”
“Can I see you bacher?” Faisal asked
“Madri Faisal, shway 9a3ba?”
“Please 7awlay?”
“Khalas okay I’ll let Rawan pick me up and then you pick me up men bait’ha?”
“Perfect, ga3deeni before your 10 am class okay?”
“Enshalla,” Dalal smiled excidtedly. “Yalla tamreni 3ala shay?”
“Salamtech 7abebty, please nafs mageltlch, don’t worry. I’m gonna marry you, qa9bin 3ala ely yertha wely mayertha.” Faisal said confidently.
“Enshalla, yalla goodnight Faisal..” Dalal whispered
“Goodnight ya 3yoon Faisal.”
And with that Dalal fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Dalal woke up super hyper and excited because she was going to spend a few hours with Faisal. She told her mom that she was going to spend the night at Rawan’s house and her mother said it was okay. She didn’t pack anything with her, because she’d eventually just grab anything from Rawan’s closet and wear it. She called Faisal at 10 to wake him up, but she found him already up, he told her he’d pick her up at 11:30 and she said she’d be ready.
On their way back from university, Rawan looked at Dalal, “Dalool al7een wayen betro7en weya Faisal?”
“Walla Rawoon I have no idea, but I’m just looking forward to spending time with him.”
“Enzain how do you feel about what he told you ams?” Rawan asked.
“I’m trying to be positive, he said ena I shoudn’t worry and that’s exactly what I’m going to do. I’m not gonna worry.”
“Enzain did you talk to him about Bader?” Rawan asked
“Laa walla, I’ll tell him when I see him. Did you get any calls from Bader?” Dalal asked
“La thank god!” Rawan said

Rawan parked her car and looked at Dalal, “meta betrdeen?”
“Madree Rawan laish?”
“Bas ana martha tet2akherain! Gelna I’m open minded bas may9eer et6awlen wayed ma3aah before the wedding!”
Dalal laughed, “ya3ne betsaweenli 7arakat big brother?”
Rawan chuckled, “laa walla bas akhaf 3alaich, so don’t be too late, w lama tyeyn come from the back door ana bagool 7ag Christina to keep it open for you.”
Dalal nodded, “you’re the best walla”
Rawan smiled, “I know” and she rolled her eyes and got out of the car.

20 minutes later, Faisal called Dalal and told her he was out waiting for her. Dalal checked herself and outfit before leaving. She was wearing Rawan’s white blazer, a baby pink wool blouse underneath and grey washed out skinny’s.
“I look fine 9a7?” Dalal quickly asked Rawan
“Eeh babe you look great, bas yala ru7eela before anyone see’s him waiting outside.”
Dalal smiled and ran out to Faisal’s car. She was surprised that he wasn’t driving his jaguar, but he was in his black tinted Land Cruiser.

“Ya halla walla,” Faisal smiled to Dalal as she got in and he drove off.
“Halla feek, where’s your other car?” Dalal asked
“Belbait, ams 6al3t eb hathy.. Laish feeha shay?” Faisal looked confused.
Dalal shook her head, “Bel3aks, I like this car more.”
Faisal smiled, “I know you do 7abebty,” He reached out for Dalal’s hand and kissed her cold fingers.
“You look lovely,” Faisal said with a dazed look.
Dalal blushed, “Thank you Faisal.”
“Tabeen we get coffee before we go? Shaklech bardana..” Faisal said
“Eeh please 7adii bardana, bas tell me wayn benroo7?” Dalal asked eagerly.
Faisal smiled mischievously, “that my love is a surprise..”



To be continued…





            

6 comments:

  1. You're finally back!! Jaad I missed your posts!!:D 9jj lain galaw mn 6awal elghaybat jaab elghanayem;p I love the post!! I hope oum faisal terthaa;/ wallah 7aram yaksrouun elkha6er:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm baack and I have part 16&17 almost ready to be posted!!
      I'm glad you liked it! You'll just have to wait and seee :D

      love,
      -bella xoxo

      Delete
    2. I'll be waiting for sure enshallah:D please post soon;c

      Delete
    3. I just posted :*

      -bella xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love your writing as usual babe! ;*
    keep it up!
    cant wait to read the rest :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !
      I'm glad to have you back;*

      -bella xoxo

      Delete