She dreams, she hopes, she loves, she has faith. Like fireflies, it glows in her darkest days, the sweet taste of bittersweet memories. Sunshine and Raindrops, a sweet escape of a world only she knows.
She's strong, she's passionate, and she never gives up.
Most importantly, she's loved.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

A message,

Hello dear readers,


I hope you all are enjoying my posts, I know that I have a lot of silent readers and I would really love it if you guys told me what you think of my story so far!
Your comments really make my day, so please don't hesitate to comment and tell me your opinion!


And to all my readers who already comments, you guys rock! Thanks for everything 


-bella xoxo


PS. Chapter 17 will be posted soon .

11 comments:

  1. I loved all what you wrote, Amazing! And please post faster? Much love. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Enshalla I will try to post everyday or every other day!

      -bella xoxo

      Delete
  2. Waiting for your next post !
    Ur blog really is amazing :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I actually stumbled on your blog posts 2 days ago and got really hooked! I've actual read it all in one night. Mashallah 3laych eslobich fil kitaba is very good from grammar to description to plot. you should keep doing what you do best and can't wait for the next post. Biltwafeeg enshAllah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog my dear! I'm really glad you liked it, and your comment made my day!

      Thank you so much

      -bella xoxo

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the blog yallah please post the next part!! Btw is this a real story please say yes!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!!

      Yes its a true story :*

      -bella xoxo

      Delete
  5. I'm in love with your story!!!*.*
    Please please post fast!!:(
    I hate waiting till you post the next chapter so PLEASE make it fast.
    Your the best keep on posting :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear and I promise I will try my best to post as fast as possible and not keep you waiting :*

      -bella xoxo

      Delete