She dreams, she hopes, she loves, she has faith. Like fireflies, it glows in her darkest days, the sweet taste of bittersweet memories. Sunshine and Raindrops, a sweet escape of a world only she knows.
She's strong, she's passionate, and she never gives up.
Most importantly, she's loved.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Come back.


       Why wont you leave my thoughts? Why are you haunting me day and night? Please leave me and let me be. You’re like an infestation, taking over every inch of my mind. You’re like a deadly virus that’s slowly killing me each day. My immune system has gone weak, and you’re destroying me by doing nothing at all. I see you in the shadows and in the air. Your scent is like carbon monoxide, it keeps flowing and suffocating me everywhere I turn, it’s the only thing I breathe. Leave me. But you already did. Please leave my mind and heart. I’m your prisoner; release me. Stop moving me. Why did you disappear and leave me a load of pain to endure. It’s not fair. Come back and fix what you broke. I can’t stop thinking of you. It’s your smile that’s lingering in my mind. It’s your touch that I can still feel creeping up my back. It’s your words that still move me. It’s your stare that makes my heart race. It’s your body that thrills me.
Now you’re gone, and that’s what tears me. Your love for me is fading with time, a fact I am sure of. But my love for you is everlasting. Now you’ve casted a shadow over my heart. Come back immediately, there are some words that were left unspoken. You hurt me, caused me pain, broke a child’s heart and now I’m gone beyond repair.
But I want you back. I want you by my side; I want you now and forever more. You want to scar me each and everyday? Be my guest, its better to feel something than feel nothing at all. Loving you is what I did best. Please come back. Come back to me? I’m not done with you nor will I ever be. Yes, I’m stronger now but I can never get over you; I don’t want to. Come and wipe my tears away like you always do? Come and whisper words of love into my ear and take my sorrows away. To say that I have missed you is an understatement. I don’t think you understand the amount of pain your causing me. Yes, you’re the reason behind my tears, but I don’t care. I stopped caring anymore. You hurt me a million times, but who’s counting? People have told me to wake up and give up and that your never coming back. But I will still try, even if I have to sell my soul to the devil just to have you back, I’ll do that in a heartbeat. People have asked if I hated you? Hated you for all the misery you put me through, but I can never hate you. It’s out of the question. Everyday when I wake up, a piece of my heart dies and another piece misses you terribly.
Please come back before it gets too late. 

3 comments:

  1. The things one wants back are the ones he'll never get. I learned to not look at the rear view mirror anymore because it's more painful.

    BTW, I seriously love your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is amazing :) mashalla

    I feel like you just wrote the contents of my heart...I feel this way right now about someone in my life.

    ReplyDelete