She dreams, she hopes, she loves, she has faith. Like fireflies, it glows in her darkest days, the sweet taste of bittersweet memories. Sunshine and Raindrops, a sweet escape of a world only she knows.
She's strong, she's passionate, and she never gives up.
Most importantly, she's loved.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Update!

Hello readers!


I know I haven't posted in a really long time, but I've been really really busy, but I promise you I'll post two long posts as soon as I'm done with a few things!


Thank you for reading my story, you are all amazing readers!!


- bella xx 

8 comments:

  1. hello! I read your whole blog in a few days and loved it! tyt we'll be waiting :D (but that does not mean we want you to talk your time in my dictionary it means post as soon as you can:*)
    thank you!!!
    much love<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I'm really glad you liked it!
      enshalla I'll post soon!

      -bella xx

      Delete
  2. We're waiting sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be waiting.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your story is very beautifully written. You're a really good writer! Take your time sweetie, we'll all be waiting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really means a lot xoxo

      -bella

      Delete