She dreams, she hopes, she loves, she has faith. Like fireflies, it glows in her darkest days, the sweet taste of bittersweet memories. Sunshine and Raindrops, a sweet escape of a world only she knows.
She's strong, she's passionate, and she never gives up.
Most importantly, she's loved.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Part 12.

      “Mar’9ait 3ala shino youba?” Dalal tried to keep a calm face.
“Mar’9ait ena 3azeez ya5th ghairech, wela entay ta5then ghaira” he replied.
Dalal kept quiet and looked at her mother who was hiding a grin.
“Bas ba3dain,” her father continued, “3amech Nawaf kalamny, w el9ara7a elkalam ely gala qana3ni. E7na 9a7 kena nabe enzawjeckom ba3ath, bas 3azeez yabe bent thanya. W ana fakart feeha, w el9ara7a Martha benty et3eesh ma3a wa7id mayabeeha. Mabe benty matkoon mestansa, wela nag9ha shay.” He looked straight at Dalal and smiled, “Youba ana bas abeech testansain w etkoneen sa3eeda eb 7ayatech..”
Dalal couldn’t help but tear up and cry, she hugged her dad so hard and kissed his cheeks. “Baba walla a7bick, w matadre eshkther wanastnii.. La2na youba 3azeez belnesba ley okho. La akthar wala aqal..”
Her dad smiled, “Adree 7abebty, kalamt omech w eqna3atny.”
Dalal smiled to her mother, “allah ya7feth’kum ley ya raab w e6awel eb a3markum!”
“Oo ya7fe’9ech lena 7abebty,” her dad kissed her forehead. “Bas 3ad al7een mu ma3nata bartha eb ayi wa7id eyi yetqadamlech, laa 6ab3an mu eb halsohoola ba3a6eech ayi wa7id.”
Dalal and her mother both laughed, “Walla ya Abullateef la yane9eb bentna wala shay bereda” her mother said.
“Allah esahel enshalla,” her dad said, “yala 7abebty tewakelay 3ala allah mawthoo3i khala9 weyach”
Dalal smiled and got up, “youma latan6rooni 3al ghada, etha khalsna yemkn ard bait Rawan.”
Her mother nodded, “kalmeeni lay 3arftay wayen betro7een.”
Dalal nodded and left the house.
Happiness was filling her heart now that she can finally marry any man she wanted, and she knew exactly who she wanted.

“I’m going to P&T with rawan and farah, I got really good news men ahali.. I don’t want to pressure you, bas esh9ar ma3ack?”

Shortly after, Faisal replied with:

“Haya said she’s going to handle it. What’s the news?”

“Agooleck ba3dain.”

That was Dalal’s reply.


Dalal was the first to arrive at Prime&Toast, she took a table outside and waited for her friends. She ordered coffee, and the usual. Shortly after, her friends joined her.

“Daloool, laish ma yetay elyoum?” Rawan asked as she looked over the menu. The girls usually go to Prime&Toast on a weekly basis, yet they always go over the menu, and end up ordering the same order.
“I wasn’t in the mood for class today,” Dalal said.
“Feech shay?” Farah asked concerned.
Dalal looked at her friends, she trusted them with everything, and they’re like sisters.
“Fee shay lazem agoolkum yaah..” Dalal whispered.
Both Rawan and Farah leaned closer and nodded, “golay?”
“Faisal..” Dalal blurted.
Both girls looked confused, “Haw aren’t you too over?” Rawan asked.
Dalal shook her head. “we were never over. He left but I still loved him with all my heart,”
“And?” Rawan asked eagerly.
“And he still loves me back!” Dalal smiled.
Both girls gasped and demanded that Dalal tell them the full story. Dalal explained to them how she saw Faisal, and what happened between them. She told them what her parents just told her, and they were speechless.
“So ya3ne, you no longer have to marry 3azeez?” Farah asked.
Dalal shook her head, “bas dalool, ya3ne this is all too good to be true?” Rawan said
“Shloun ya3ne?” Dalal asked.
“Ya3ne madree Dalool, faj2a Faisal turns up after a whole year entaw matadroon 3an ba3ath? W faj2a your dad changes his mind? Ya3nee madree, a7s its too good. A7s there is a catch.”
Dalal got a little tense and she gritted her teeth.
“Rawan?? Why can’t you ever just be happy for me? Ya3ne laish ga3da etkharbeen 3alay and bring so much negativity over me?” Dalal blurted.

Rawan was always the girl that got everything, the perfect parents, the perfect lifestyle, and the perfect grades. What ever she wants, she gets. Except when it comes down to relationships. Rawan never had the perfect boyfriend. The two guys that she dated turned out to be liars and they hurt her so much, that she’s not interesting in dating anymore. And since high school, there has always been a little jealousy between Rawan and Dalal when it came to relationships.

“La, Laa , walla I’m not,” Rawan protested, but she couldn’t hide the jealousy in her eyes.
“La Rawan you are, you know eshkther you guys affect me! Look at Farah, magalt it’s too good to be true or the crap you said. Rawan, please ana mageltech hal salfa 3ashan you tell me ena there’s a catch or whatever, I told you this because in a really long time I haven’t felt happy at all, and since the day I saw Faisal, I’m actually smiling for real!”
“Yala 3ad you two, don’t fight!” Farah looked at both Rawan and Dalal. “Rawoon remember entay ebnafsech gaylatle ena Dalal hasn’t been her lately? Tara what she has with Faisal, is really strong, and the year they’ve been apart really really put her down, Rawan, just be happy for her okay? Faisal isn’t like the guys you dated!” Farah exclaimed to Rawan.
Rawan sighed, “Daloola 7abebty walla I’m happy for you, bas aham, you’re like my little sister, w a5af 3alaich. I just don’t want you to get hurt!”
Dalal smiled, “I love you guys so much! And you standing by me means a lot walla! I wont get hurt this time, I’m finally getting what I want!”
Farah smiled, she loved her friends so much, and hated when they argued, “yallaa youba ba3ad cham shahar bensaweelich bachelorette party ba3ad eshtabeen?”
Dalal smiled, “that would be great!! Bas 6ab3an 5alooha surprise mabe a3rf meta”.
“Eeh mu mashalla Farah 5alat feeha surprise? Kaahi galtlech the plan!” Rawan said sarcastically
All three of them laughed as their food arrived. Shortly after, Dalal received a message from Faisal.

“Ana 9afe6 jedam Prime&Toast, etha tabeen shay goleeli.”

Dalal replied back,

“Faisal geltlik don’t come!”

Faisal replied,

“ I couldn’t help it, I had to see your beautiful face.”


To be continued… 

7 comments:

  1. Amazing add!!!
    Can't wait for the rest!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      The next post is coming really soon xx

      -bella

      Delete
    2. I cannot wait !!;D
      xx

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for the rest please kamlaayy I really loved the story:*
    I wanted to know if you have a twitter account so we can follow you and see ur posts updates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes enshalla bakamel, and I have two more stories that I'm working on and I'll post them after Faisal&Dalal's story.

      La walla I don't have a twitter account, if I do make one, I'll post it on the site!

      enjoy! xx

      -bella

      Delete
  3. When will you be posting chapter 13? Pls continue I can't wait to read the rest!:Dxx

    ReplyDelete