She dreams, she hopes, she loves, she has faith. Like fireflies, it glows in her darkest days, the sweet taste of bittersweet memories. Sunshine and Raindrops, a sweet escape of a world only she knows.
She's strong, she's passionate, and she never gives up.
Most importantly, she's loved.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I hope.

I hope you know that I will never let you go.
I hope you know that no matter how you make me feel, I will always love you.
Its true, you hurt me in ways I could have never imagined, but it doesn't mean a thing to me.
I hope you know that I will never give up on this, no matter how hard it gets.
I hope you know that you bring out the best in me.
I hope you know that you make me smile honestly.
I hope you know, that you mean the world and more to me.
I hope you know that no one gets you like I do.
I hope you know that the more you push me away, the more closer I am to you. 
I hope you know that I will always be there for you.
I will hold your hand, share your silence, and give you all the strength you need.
I hope you know that you can count on me to wipe away your tears, to make you chase away your fears.
I will always be near, distance you'll never have to fear.
I hope you know, that what you put me through made me a lot stronger than I ever was.
I hope you know that I never hated you, not for a second will I ever.
I know my tears will turn into smiles.
I know the pain will turn into happiness.
I know all the time that was wasted apart, will be time spent together soon.
I know in time, it will all get better.
I know deep down you are still the same, and that you never changed.
I know that I love you.
I know that you love me.

I just hope you know that too. 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing
    So well written
    And filled with so many emotions.
    You're very talented ..
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really hope you are enjoying my posts!

      -bella xx

      Delete