She dreams, she hopes, she loves, she has faith. Like fireflies, it glows in her darkest days, the sweet taste of bittersweet memories. Sunshine and Raindrops, a sweet escape of a world only she knows.
She's strong, she's passionate, and she never gives up.
Most importantly, she's loved.

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Anniversary.

This post is dedicated to you.
Enjoy love;*
__________________________________________


            A perfect morning it was, waking up beside you. As I lay awake and watch you sleep I keep wishing time would stop and that I could savor every moment. You’re way deep in your slumber that you didn’t even feel me crawl closer to you and trace your bare arms. You keep snoring slightly and breathing deeply. I didn’t want to wake you since you only slept for two hours. I slowly got off of you and turned the shutters down, so that the sunrays were vanished, and we were in total darkness again. I crept slowly back in bed and placed myself back into your opened arms. I smiled happily; knowing that this was my place, mine only. I smiled happily; knowing that you belonged to me. I smiled happily; knowing that we will always be forever. I smiled happily; knowing that no matter how much we fight, at the end of the day its always going to be you who I run to and me who you'll hold on to. I smiled happily; knowing that I found you my missing puzzle piece. I smiled happily; knowing that I have you. I smiled happily and I felt you smile back.
I couldn’t go back to sleep, not because I was sad or upset. I was happy. I was extremely happy that I couldn’t stop smiling.


I sat up and traced your face. Your jaw line was perfectly drawn around your chin. Your cheekbones so high and bold fit perfectly with the shape of your wide eyes. Your nose is a fine straight line that intercepts with your perfectly drawn lips. I leaned my face closer and stared at your lips. I love how your lower lip is fuller than your upper lip. The things your lips do and say; turn my world upside down. I wanted you. I wanted to wake you up, but you were sleeping like a baby. I looked over the mountain of crumpled sheets and smiled. I whispered your name a few times but I got no response from you. I slowly took your hand and kissed your wrist and moved up your arm till I got to your neck. I slowly breathed out on your neck and felt your hands creep up my sides.
I smiled happily knowing what’s up to come. You pulled me off of you and laid me next to you.  I felt your broad chest get pressed on mine as you whispered words of love right into my ears. You were everywhere in a minute, all I could feel was the rush of it all.
The rush and happiness and excitement all slowly escalates as if you’re getting pulled up and ready to bungee jump, and with one small push; ecstasy.
“Happy anniversary, I love you so much.” He whispered.
“Happy anniversary to you too, I love you so much more.” I whispered back.

6 comments:

  1. Nice, nice and nice. Your blog is like reading a very good novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it, SO sweet !

    your writing's wonderful<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Reigh; thank you<3

    Anonymous; thank you;**** and I'm glad you think so:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur writing is great but the story is kind of mixed up !

    ReplyDelete